Saturday, May 13, 2017

Blogging Buddies Begins

I Must Confess blogging and I have not been close buddies. There were good intentions and excitement that led to numerous Pinterest pins about blogging, planning, and organizing ideas but... more often than I would like to admit, life and really laziness, have distracted me from the job at hand.

Thanks to my PLN on Twitter, I ran across the ISTE Blogging Buddies challenge. We are organized into groups and tasked with following a few basic guidelines. 
  • Blog at least once per month. 
  • Offer feedback to all others in your group on at least one of their posts per month.
  • Practice best digital citizenship. 
My Hope is that blogging will become less of a chore and more an act of professional discovery and reflection. I am going to further challenge myself to post at least twice a month, although once a week seems more ideal. We will see!? Knowing that someone will be reading and commenting adds that extra bit of accountability. Summer break is going to be a great time to set this new blogging routine.

As with many transformation processes, there is a BEFORE photo.
So, here's to this renewed adventure!


2 comments:

  1. Sydney, I'm really looking forward to learning and growing with you on this journey. I think the accountability is going to help all of us share and reflect on a regular basis. Love the transformation before picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I've struggled with finding time to actually sit down and blog, but I'm looking forward to challenging myself.

    ReplyDelete